Back to top
The Complete Process
- The client calls the RRU office and explains their situation.
- RRU take them through the exchange control regulations to determine what allowance to apply to their specific requirements.
- RRU then send the client the relevant documents to complete that will satisfy the SARB requirements, when repatriating their funds out of South Africa.
- The Client then returns via email the completed documents, for RRU to make sure all is adhered to and completed correctly.
- Once RRU has confirmed that all documents comply and are in order, we request the client to courier the originals documents to our office.
- Once the original documents are received by RRU, we courier to our South African office.
- The client now pays the funds to a nominated account with Nedbank Ltd.
- Once the funds are cleared, can we book the exchange rate for transfer to the clients overseas bank account. Please allow 2 -3 business days for the $’s to clear in your overseas bank account.
- HOW IT WORKS |