General Terms and Conditions
- The information contained in this website does not constitute advice and it is suggested that the user consults one of the Randreunite advisers or their own financial adviser should they require specific financial advice.
- Randreunite, its directors, officers and employees shall not be held responsible and hereby disclaim all liability for any loss, damage and/or expense of any nature , which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the use of the website or the reliance upon any information, link or service provided through the website.
- The reports submitted by Randreunite to users are compiled from information received from third parties and therefore Randreunite does not warrant or guarantee or make any representations regarding their correctness or accuracy.
- Any financial service(s) rendered to the client shall be liable for payment by the client in accordance with the fees disclosed and agreed upon.
- The user hereby warrants that all the information that they provide to Randreunite is true and correct and is full disclosure of all material facts.
- The user hereby authorizes Randreunite to use any of the information that they provide to Randreunite in order for Randreunite to perform the services, required by the user.
Use of this website or the information and services available on the website shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- Randreunite and its employees respect the privacy of the user and the confidentiality of their personal information and shall take all reasonable steps to protect it and maintain its confidentiality. However, Randreunite does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted by the user online and the user does so at their own risk.
- Personal information that is supplied online shall only be used and processed by Randreunite to the extent necessary to enable it to meet its obligations required by the user.
- Randreunite shall not disclose the user’s personal information to third parties without the user’s consent, unless legally required to do so.
- Should a client have a complaint against Randreunite, they should lodge such complaint in writing with Randreunite, containing all relevant information and attaching copies of all relevant documentation. Complaints can be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to PO BOX 430, Silverdale, 0932, New Zealand.
- Randreunite shall acknowledge receipt of a complaint to the client and shall furnish the client with the details of the person responsible for dealing with the complaint. Randreunite will deal with all complaints in a timely manner.
- If within 4 weeks of receipt of a complaint, Randreunite has been unable to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of the client, Randreunite shall notify the client that the complaint may be referred to the Office of Financial Services Complaints Ltd. if the client wishes to pursue the matter.